1. Use module framework. Several modules can be selected flexibly.
2. PMAC800 series Low Voltage Motor Protection Relay provides 12 protection functions such as start overtime protection, overload protection, overcurrent protection, phase failure protection, current unbalance protection, earth fault/leakage current protection, short circuit protection, underload protection, external fault protection, overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection, under power protection, phase sequence error protection, EEx e overload protection, temperature (PTC/NTC) protection, analog input protection.
3. Provides measurements of three phases current, three phase /phase voltage, zero phase sequence current, active power, reactive power, power factor, frequency, and active energy measurements.
4. Provides protection, direct starter, reversing direct starter, star/delta starter, and autotransformer starter etc motor starting control modes.
5. Main module provides 9 DIs for start, stop and reset etc. signals input. If more DIs are needed, an extended digital module can be selected. Some of the DIs are programmable.
6. Main module provides 5 DOs to meet varies of starting control modes and protection action. If more DOs are needed, an extended digital module can be selected. Some of the DOs are programmable.
7. Provides 4~20mA analog output for DCS.
8. Through an extended analog module, 2 analog input or 1 analog and 1 hot resistance input can be added.